Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Terminator Salvation, not that good.

I don't know, I didn't really like it much.
Did the writers see The Matrix movies too often and not realize they came to the same conclusion in this movie?
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Electric pulse weapons.
Okay, makes sense, but I found it all a little less than climactic.
The movie itself kept me entertained, visions of The Road Warrior danced in my head while I watched... It just seemed this movie borrowed a lot of stereotypical ideas and visual effects from other movies and frankly, didn't even feel like a Terminator movie.

I wouldn't see it again, and I've seen all of the Terminator movies a dozen times.
Oh well, I think they killed the Terminator franchise with this one.

Looking for an original take on the end of the world? Pick up The Judas Syndrome. www.the-judas-syndrome.com

No comments: