Monday, January 11, 2010

2012, the movie - sucked

Wow, I finally saw the movie, 2012 and was so unimpressed...
The story was awful, and horribly acted. The acting was truely that of a blockbuster. Garbage.
The story was weak, weak, weak, also a side effect of a supposed blockbuster.

As someone who follows the genre, I have to say this was not made for me. This was made for the masses. It didn't even need to have 2012 in the title, as there was virtually nothing linking the end of the world to the Mayan calender. They used it for its panic inducing ability to draw the crowds.

A massively disappointing movie with some cool effects. Glad I didn't pay the big bucks to see it in the theatre.

Wood Harrelson, he was funny, I guess the comic relief in an otherwise dismal story line.

I can't take away stars from a movie, but if I had to give it something out of 100 stars, it would sit at 1.

Brutal!

Want to live the end times through an actual story? visit http://www.the-judas-syndrome.com

No comments: