Thursday, November 14, 2019

Teaching Reincarnation Through Story Telling.



We all want to accomplish something of worth in our lives, right? Something more than just making money. I want to help my audience change their world. Enlighten you to your inner truth. 

Reincarnation is that for me. I know it’s that for you too. That’s who I write for. You. Whether you recognize it or not, you’re curious. In my opinion, there is nothing more reassuring in this life than knowing everything I do will affect my next life.

I’ve seen what the Catholic church and every division of that church offers as I was baptised and congregated in the Lutheran faith. It’s all fear-based. Fear of going to Hell. Guilt for being human. It’s not a good place to start. Since leaving that idea of one life to live behind, I found new reasons to get excited through living rather than worrying about dying. So many more faiths believe in an immortal soul that revisits the human experience to learn and love and live in peace. We rarely have the opportunity to live like that the first, second or even third time here. So we are given limitless opportunities to learn and better ourselves and those we interact with through actively living our experiences and then graduating to a higher level.

I have included reincarnation into many of my books as a theme because I feel it is my purpose to share information about it through story. It took me until my 20’s to truly branch out and find my voice and the voice that spoke to me.  I’ve always been a spiritual person, but the Christian faith crumbles quickly when you begin to question it. Reincarnation, however, just makes sense. I believe we’re spiritual beings having a human experience. I’ve connected with energy and know that I am energy and that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. That’s science. Put science and spirituality together and you come out the other end with reincarnation. Our energy is our consciousness and vice versa.

So, why am I telling you all this? I’m connecting to you, my reader or potential reader. We share a common belief. Whether reincarnation is the main theme or an underlying theme to my stories, it is often included to further embed this reality. The Judas Syndrome trilogy sees reincarnation in action in a post-apocalyptic setting. The A.I. Insurrection sci-fi series deals with reincarnation in intelligent androids. Her Past’s Present takes a young woman’s trauma to realize reincarnation when she meets a man claiming to know her from another life. Each of these books deals with the theme in different ways, but the end result always offers proof.

I know if you haven’t already read one of these, that you will enjoy the experience. Each reinforces the truth of reincarnation in their own way. We believe what we believe because we are compelled to believe it. That for me offers much of what makes it real for me. That and I’ve spent three hours with a past life therapist and lived three lives through the experience. It was all at once upsetting, yet enlightening. Since then I have read and researched the subject and written many books.  So, if you’re looking for some relatable reads, you’ll find them in my library.

Happy reading.

No comments: