Thursday, August 5, 2010

More reviews for The Judas Syndrome

Todd Dowd
"5 Stars out of 5"
A group of teens move from their camping trip back to their homes and find all that they thought they knew ravaged and dead, forcing them to adapt. I thought The Judas Syndrome paralleled the exit from Eden and the loss of innocence.

The author paints very believable, and unwelcome world.

I rate the book five stars, as I felt that ...in no way did the author fail to create an unique, original, and enjoyable work.

Stacy Maskell


"4 Stars out of 5"
Well, when the book began, I was unsure - I didn't "feel" it like I had hoped, but as the story developed, the struggles of the characters and weight on Joel's shoulders became more than apparrent, and as the book was coming to a close, I didn't want it to end, yet I adored the ending, I read it 3 times. Great job Michael, it did capture and hold my attention and I couldn't put it down.

Melissa Anne Stoutenburg

"5 Stars out of 5"
This book not only had me thinking outside of reading it, but in my dreams as well. I never thought a book could have such a big impact on my mind. The plot kept me wanting to read on, was interesting and never bored me. If all else fails go to the forest...

For more reviews on this suspenseful and dark novel visit the facebook Fanpage

No comments: